Justice 4 Workers is proud to be a partner of Sibley Lawyers, in order to provide the ultimate in workplace legal protection for Queensland Police and Corrective Services Personnel.
Both sworn and unsworn members may apply, and you can then undertake your duties with the confidence that you will be afforded legal defence and workplace protection when you need it most. Whether or not you receive legal defence will not be subject to a vote by your peers or a committee. As a retained client, you will be covered in the event that an incident occurs and you require legal protection.
We are independent and not affiliated with your workplace or any Government agency or political party. We are here to put YOU first. Details of our affordable annual retainer plans are below:
Top level protection at $990 per annum including GST which includes legal retainer and insurance premium;
- Criminal defence commencing from incident or disciplinary investigation (includes your insurance premium paid by Sibley Lawyers on your behalf)
- 24/7 legal advice in the event of a critical incident
- General Employment Law advice from an Employment Lawyer
- Workers’ compensation claims, reviews, and appeals prepared for you
- Disciplinary investigation support and legal representation
- Advice and support regarding general workplace matters
- Access to a Personal Injury Lawyer for advice and representation regarding Personal Injury claims and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) claims.
Basic level protection at $690 per annum including GST legal retainer only;
- All of the above with the exclusion of legal representation for criminal matters
We understand that when you are the subject of a disciplinary matter or suffering from a workplace injury, you may often feel that you have been ‘forgotten’ by your organisation. Sibley Lawyers has a confidential in-house psychologist, as we are concerned for the welfare of our clients.
Please see the link below for further information:
If you are interested, please complete the online expression of interest form on the Sibley Lawyers website and someone from Sibley Lawyers will get in touch with you for a free consultation about our services.
You work in dangerous and unpredictable conditions and may be injured, charged, or subjected to disciplinary action at any time. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Contact Sibley Lawyers today on (07) 31800120.