Legal Support

Justice 4 Workers has established a rapport with a number of law firms during the course of assisting workers to obtain legal representation. Whilst we do not ‘recommend’ particular lawyers or firms, we are able to give you some suggestions on where to start searching for a lawyer who may be suited to your needs.  It is always your choice who you retain as your lawyer.

We can put you in touch with lawyers who specialise in;

  • Employment/industrial law – if you have experienced adverse actions, workplace bullying, unfair dismissal or other issues of an industrial nature; and
  • Personal injury law –  if you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence.  This includes Compulsory Third Party claims, which can extend to psychological injuries that result from involvement in, attending or witnessing a motor vehicle accident.
  • Family Law – if you are a victim of domestic violence or in need of advice regarding a separation, divorce or custody dispute.
  • Criminal Law – if you have been charged with an offence and need legal representation.

Please contact Justice 4 Workers for details of lawyers in your area, as regulations restrict the information we can include on our page.

We only suggest lawyers who have proven their knowledge, tenacity, and willingness to assist psychologically injured workers.