When you are suffering from a psychological injury, completing documentation and fighting for your entitlements can be extremely overwhelming. Let Justice 4 Workers remove the additional stress associated with these processes by preparing matters on your behalf. Some available services include;
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Responses to Notices of Suspicion of Unfitness for Duty on Medical Grounds, served pursuant to s.8.3 of the Police Service Administration Act 1990 (Qld)
- Reports to the Queensland Police Service Sick Leave Bank Committee regarding applications for access, or appeals against cessation of pay
- Corresponding with your Injury Management Advisor, Human Resources Officer, Union, Lawyer or Doctor
- Completing forms such as applications for Total and Permanent Disability claims, medical retirement forms and other forms upon request
In the event that you are unable to obtain professional, qualified legal representation, Justice 4 Workers may be able to assist with document preparation in some cases. We have a reputation for submitting high quality, comprehensive arguments that have resulted in successful outcomes for clients. These include;
- Reviews against decisions made by WorkCover Queensland which have resulted in decisions being overturned or returned to the insurer for further investigation; and
- Queensland Industrial Relations Commission Appeals against decisions made by the Workers’ Compensation Regulator which have resulted in claims being accepted
It’s a small fee for peace of mind and knowing that you have someone on your side. Meanwhile, you can focus on your treatment and recovery.
*Please note that Justice 4 Workers is not a law firm we are not lawyers. Justice 4 Workers cannot represent you in any court proceeding, and can only attend such proceedings in a support capacity. You are always encouraged to seek qualified legal advice and representation where possible.