Based in Cairns, Far North QLD, Justice 4 Workers QLD specialise in supporting Queensland Police Officers who sustain work-related psychological injuries. Justice 4 Workers genuinely cares about ensuring that your rights are protected and that you are provided with the utmost support after you are diagnosed with a psychological injury as a result of your employment.
Although Justice 4 Workers have specific knowledge and experience regarding Queensland Police psychological injury matters, we understand that psychological injuries do not discriminate and can happen in any workplace. So whether you are employed in Queensland as a police officer, administrative officer, nurse, teacher, ambulance officer, fire and rescue officer, or any other industry whereby you have sustained a work-related psychological injury, Contact us today to see how we can assist you.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of workers’ compensation applications, reviews and appeals
- Assistance and advice regarding evidence gathering and case preparation
- General document preparation and completion of forms and reports as requested
- Liaising between the worker, their employer, treating doctor and/or law firm
- Genuine support and honest advice
- Recommendations of treating practitioners and health clinics
- Referrals to reputable law firms
- Advocacy services
Initial phone appointments are charged at $80.00 for up to an hour.
Document preparation and other services are charged at $70.00 per hour.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO FIGHT ALONE!