As an experienced investigator with thorough knowledge of the workers’ compensation claims process, I have a broad understanding of the statutory and evidentiary requirements needed to support your workers’ compensation claim. My experience and qualifications have also provided me with the necessary skills to provide strong, evidence-based responses to ‘show cause’ notices, as well as compiling applications for workplace entitlements and gathering evidence to substantiate complaints to various organisations/agencies.
I can provide advice as well as hands-on assistance to help you to gather sufficient evidence regarding;
- Workers’ compensation claims, reviews and appeals
- Workplace bullying matters
- Complaints to external agencies
- Responses to Notices of Suspicion of Unfitness or Duty on Medical Grounds served pursuant to s.8.3 of the Police Service Administration Act 1990 (Qld) – (Qld Police only).
- Sick Leave Bank Applications (Qld Police only)